Monday, February 05, 2007

Twixt brewery and piss-up

Tile and error
To continue on a theme, the image above is illustrative of what I have to put up with in this place. Isn't there someone competent enough, or even just willing, to make PCs work across different domains?
I can't connect to any printers, see anyone else's calendar, see most shared folders let alone write to them, use the timesheeting system, I don't have a phone, filing cabinet, allocated desk, mouse, or screen, I miss out on most company emails, don't get any departmental messages, haven't been inducted into any of the HR processes, and haven't had my appraisal, even though it's a fortnight overdue. I'm a little frustrated. But since there's no channel through which to complain (I'm either ignored or told it's someone else's responsibility, who then ignores me) I turn to the blog.
Professional services my arse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great montage