Monday, November 21, 2005

A site for sore eyes

The great thing about the internet is that you can find like-minded people speaking truths about things that are close to your heart. Having become a fully paid up member of suburbia, this site really struck a chord.
I've been an advocate of slow and painful death for the sciurus griseus ever since they got under the eaves in my childhood home and chewed through the electric cable. My new-found gardening habits have done little to dent my prejudices against the scurvy squirrel breed. Beatrix Potter has a lot to answer for with her ideas of cute Nutkins, let me tell you. And before you tell me it was a red one, I hold no colour bar here.
Nevertheless Death to Grey Squirrels is full of practical tips for squirrel disposal for you to better enjoy your weekends.

No comments: